Friday 12 March 2010

Bonjour


I started this blog as a food diary, but i needed something than my other blog. Somewhere i can write whatever i want without those restricitions of my friends and family reading.

I adore really girly things, im currently at Sixth form, for those who dont know. Its basically your last two years of U.S high school. Every day is tiresome, my friends arent so great but you have to make the best of life :) I find myself, searching for me, for the perfect guy- i wont settle for nothing.

i simply adore pancakes, cupcakes, floral/cath kidston, lashings of mascara, the perfect warm rainy day, hot chocolate, my random iphone filled with a strange mixture of songs and of course tea!!! I hate jerks, cold weather, ants, chipped nails and sadness.

I hope you stick around,

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fab! Have a great weekend doll xoxo
    www.gorgeousglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete